|
so sleep alone tonight
WAIHAN!(:! 28th Jan. ! Cedar Girls'. ! NPCC. ! NIKE. ! 1 Magnificent M&Ms. ! 2 Metamorphosis. ! 3 Mafia. ! 4 Major Millionaire Muffin Makers. ! Prefectorial Board. |
|
|
greeting
Welcome to into-another-world.blogspot.comtagboard
affiliates
! 1PURPLEDINO/2PUKKA! 2METAMORPHOSIS(: ! 3MAFIA(: ! 4M'10(: ! ANUPA ! ARCHANA ! ATHENA ! AZWYN(: ! BRENDA ! CHARLOTTEC ! CHARLOTTEL ! CHARMAINE ! CHIYAN ! CHLOE ! CLARA ! CPB ! DAILING ! DEBORAH ! DINI(: ! ELIQAH(: ! EVELINE(: ! FAIRUZ(: ! FARHAIN ! GLENNIS(: ! HEATHER ! HUISIAN(: ! HUIXIAN ! HWEEHOON(: ! IZZAH(: ! JEANNE ! JEOKLYN ! JIAHUI ! JOLENEL ! JOLENES ! JORINA(: ! JOYT ! JULENE(: ! KASHMIIRA ! KEANNA ! LITTLEBLACKSHOES ! LJTRAVELBLOG ! LYNETTE ! MARIE ! MELISSA ! NIKE<3 ! NIZA(: ! PAMPHILA ! QIANHUI ! RAHA ! REBECCAL ! REBECCAS ! ROSALIND ! SAMANTHA ! SHARIZAH ! SHERLIN ! SHIHHUI ! SHUJIA ! SHUWEI ! SINHUI ! SONYA(: ! TESSAC ! VALERIEG ! VALERIEL ! VANESSA ! VIJAYA(: ! WENMIN ! WERNHWEE(: ! XUEMING(: ! YINGXIN(: ! YINGZHEN ! YUNYI ! ZHIHUI ! ZUNAIRAH(: archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Life is so unfair. I don't understand why there will always be this one person who will get everything and another whom no one will give a shit about. One who is leaving Singapore for home can get a dinner, people sending her home and welcoming her back. There are others who no one cares about. Idk man... Suddenly feel damn sad for those who are being neglected in the group. For me, I don't really care if I am neglected or not cos to me it's seriously not that important but not everyone is like me. There are people who will be sad when they are left out. Spare a thought for them k? And don't ever treat that someone as a princess, doing everything for her, giving her the best of everything. I have so much to say but no one will be that free to listen. Everyone has their own problems too. Sigh... Whatever man. I just need to rant it out somewhere and i will be fine. Wonder why i am such a person who don't really care how i am being treated by others cos what's important is how i treat them, right? And everytime when i am treated badly i will know it's that ii have done something bad to them. Sorry for being forgetful, thats just me. I really can't remember what mean things I did. Forgive me yeah? That's why I really appreciate the six of us cos everyone is treated the same way, annoying and teasing each other... And that we will never take it too hard. (:
|