OMG! just now when sonya, nutrition animal and i were walking home...
I saw this cat!!
and it was like eww....
so i screamed and sonya also screamed in this super high-pitched voice...
like so girl...
haha.
anyway, thanks nutrition animal, sonya and kashimara.
I hope today's meeting will really help us in the future. (:
oh tell you what?
today was so COOL!
I only had maths for the first two periods.
the rest were free cos mr chen and mrs jai nvr come (:
chinese was spent listening to crap so it's considered free as well.
and i tell you something that nutrition animal did which was so kental.
since sonya brought laptop to school, yingxin went to the canteen to play barn buddy.
hahaha.
and the reason was that she scared jorina go and steal her plants.
loser.
my pumpkins so sad la.
people steal until left 2 units per plant only ):
maybe i should learn from yenyi...
create 10 facebook accounts so that i can get a dog.
and the playfish games are finally not under maintenance (:
yingxin and i are cheating right now. (:(: