Ying Xin says:
haha so funny!
W A I H A N says:
julene's one best
she really have the hidden sense of humour
Ying Xin says:
ya i agree
W A I H A N says:
we called the girl... and the girl tried hiding behind Ying Xin. And Ying xin was looking for the girl even though she was right behind her! This is what happens when you have ear muffs as hair.... You can't hear anything.
this part best.
agree?
Ying Xin says:
):
NO!
but i agree its funny
BUT MY HAIR WILL GROW!
and grow longer and longer
then one day i'll have to cut it again
W A I H A N says:
errrrrr
Ying Xin says:
and the cycle continues
W A I H A N says:
hope it stays this way forever.
Ying Xin says:
anyway i've learnt my mistake
no more gg to the cheapo $5 shop

thats what you get for being cheapo.
(: