just got scolded again for not reponding. :/
My wound hurts.
I knocked into min's stuff this morning.
Then got kicked by someone during morning assembly.br> Izzah's hand knocked into me during pumpings.
I had to put plaster cos i was wearing black socks.
Pus was forming.
Other than that, I would really want to thank nike! (:
niza, eliqah, penguin, izzah, glennis, julene, dini and jorina.
Special thanks to julene, who was helping me to lessen my pain and ong who used her finger to apply the antiseptic on my wound, which is disgusting and only nice nice ong will do that and dare to do that.(:
obviously not forgeting eliqah who lent me her hand to grab and pull when applying the antiseptic.
and others who were happily taking video huh, no lah, they were helping me in a way by _____________.
thanks lots. I love you guys.
oh and loser foo-ong was horrible. She wanted me to beg her so as to get the math answers.
I WANT THE MARKSMAN BADGE.
If not, i will be damn sad.<br>