Just because she is younger, she can step on my leg? I dont care if was purposely or accidentally, all I want was JUST an apology but do i get it? When I got injured, do you bloody hell care? Firstly, do you even notice or not? You will never know anything unless I tell. I told you 'cos i want you to understand me better but does it help or not? Is it even worth my effort? Should I just keep everything to myself? Do you bother to find out? I told you it is painful, I told you it hurts badly. All you replied was,'not that bad what? Who asked you to place your leg there?' I shall reply to that question now. No one askd me to put it there. It was my stupid brain that I have that told my leg to position there. It was 'cos I was borned stupid. Is just that simple. Do you even feel the pain that I am going through? Do you know that I am crying inside and outside? Do you know that I am bleeding inside and outside? Do you know how much it hurts? Do you even show a bit of concern? All you care was talking and watching tv. Why are you scolding me? Was it really my fault that I can't control her legs and can't predict what is going to happen next? Then I realised that I can't turn to anyone for help. That just make me feel like committing another big mistake. Thank god I still can control myself but I don't know I much I still need to struggle. I don't even know exactly what I may do next.