|
so sleep alone tonight
WAIHAN!(:! 28th Jan. ! Cedar Girls'. ! NPCC. ! NIKE. ! 1 Magnificent M&Ms. ! 2 Metamorphosis. ! 3 Mafia. ! 4 Major Millionaire Muffin Makers. ! Prefectorial Board. |
|
|
greeting
Welcome to into-another-world.blogspot.comtagboard
affiliates
! 1PURPLEDINO/2PUKKA! 2METAMORPHOSIS(: ! 3MAFIA(: ! 4M'10(: ! ANUPA ! ARCHANA ! ATHENA ! AZWYN(: ! BRENDA ! CHARLOTTEC ! CHARLOTTEL ! CHARMAINE ! CHIYAN ! CHLOE ! CLARA ! CPB ! DAILING ! DEBORAH ! DINI(: ! ELIQAH(: ! EVELINE(: ! FAIRUZ(: ! FARHAIN ! GLENNIS(: ! HEATHER ! HUISIAN(: ! HUIXIAN ! HWEEHOON(: ! IZZAH(: ! JEANNE ! JEOKLYN ! JIAHUI ! JOLENEL ! JOLENES ! JORINA(: ! JOYT ! JULENE(: ! KASHMIIRA ! KEANNA ! LITTLEBLACKSHOES ! LJTRAVELBLOG ! LYNETTE ! MARIE ! MELISSA ! NIKE<3 ! NIZA(: ! PAMPHILA ! QIANHUI ! RAHA ! REBECCAL ! REBECCAS ! ROSALIND ! SAMANTHA ! SHARIZAH ! SHERLIN ! SHIHHUI ! SHUJIA ! SHUWEI ! SINHUI ! SONYA(: ! TESSAC ! VALERIEG ! VALERIEL ! VANESSA ! VIJAYA(: ! WENMIN ! WERNHWEE(: ! XUEMING(: ! YINGXIN(: ! YINGZHEN ! YUNYI ! ZHIHUI ! ZUNAIRAH(: archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I lost my ss/geog notebook. oh shit... who the hell took it man. I need it lor. walao. thanks fairuz for going back to container classroom to help me find (: argh. bloody pissed. i got the marksman badge (: is okay nike, at least you knew that you tried your best. unlike some ppl who said, 'why shoot slowly? Just shoot la.' hope there will be any round of class shoot. (: (: I think cos I was lucky to get a good gun that only cant unload. and I wore my specs, which was so clear that I could see the holes formed by the bullets when the target sheet was 15m away. (: (: I felt the recoil and I didn't dare to shoot again. :/ my hands were trembling but anyway when I counted my marks and it was 78/80. (: not bad, not bad. that li laoshi called me again during chinese class to answer some question. damn. and i dunno how to... I can't stand my chinese class. Is too smart for me. ): cheryl helps me alot during chinese. HAH. she so pro in her languages lah. |