HI MY BLOG.
very lame yeah.
but i never update for very long already.
1) Mrs v. KOh is so nice. (:
2) Nike rocks.
3) CC prac today is nice.<3> 4) I am stressed, esp when i saw the email kaushi sent to me. I am super shocked.
5) I am such a LOSER.
6) I love my darling losers. XD
7) I feel so bad.
8) I lost my stupid ezlink card cos I LOSER.
9) I finally know the true side of her.
10) I currently don't understand what she is talking about.
11) I love this computer.
12) -.-'
13) I supposed to be sleeping now.
14) I spent a lot this month.
15) I am SUPER broke.
16) My English sucks.
17) I dislike lit for goodness sake.
18) I haven't decide what combo to take.
19) We had a meeting today. (:
20) Azwyn is scary if she dao you.
21) I am very unhappy when I knew that but I got over it already.
22) My arms are dying.
23) I love being piggyback by Julene.
24) Ying Xin cut her hair today and she looks not style anymore.
25) Some stupid loser, even more loser than 5 of us, is tagging at JULENE's blog as my name.
26) My phone is horrible but I still loved it.
27) I love sleeping at my study room cos got the computer.
28) 2B, 2P or 6H?
29) The stupid ezlink card is giving me a lot of troubles.
30) I am looking forward to 28th oct.
31) I havent pay Niza yet.
32) She is quite nice actually.
33) I feel tall if Julene piggyback me.
34) This is so cool.
35) I finally revive my blog, somehow.
36) Pamela asked me why to me, everyone is sot.
37) I missed my ezlink card.
38) I missed 2M cos I always fly somewhere for meeting.
39) I missing my losers.
40) I want go jiejie's house.
41) Why is life so miserable?
42) I want to slack everyday.
43) I got no life.
44) The fries at KFC is so not nice today.
45) I feel damn sian everyday.

OKAY THATS ALL. I AM BORED.