cousins. something nice. (:


















































SCROLL DOWN SOME MORE.










































































TATA!

























HAHA.
that is dearest eliqah.
taken in the bus today while gg to jiejie's house.

so on the way was quite sian la.
reached her house and i started to slack.
oh I ate her chocolates and sweets.
then eliqah left 10 min later after reaching.
i dont even know why she went anw.
then auntie gave us water melon, which I dont like.
I cant even force down my throat cos it tastes like some kind of melted ice.
so i gave back.
and jiejie's movie maker hang and raha was so scared.
she didnt want to close the programme as she didnt even save.
she wanted to wait for an hour later until the thing responds.
haha.
and in the end we restart the programme and she wanted to cry.
cos the film is recovered.
yay.
may have to go there again.
i didnt eat recess and lunch. oh no.
and and!
penguin left her hp at jiejie's house.
so smart.

me: the bus until now havent come. best man best.
jiejie using sonya's phone: oh shats. SONYA LEFT HER HANDPHONE AT MY HOUSE. I pass you now.
me: I am on the bus already.
her own phone: hello meimei. your penguin left her phone at my house.
me: nvm la tmr return she very smart what.