This year POP was not a crying type.
Maybe cos we met their expectations. (:
Haha our gifts are so cool. (:
i am angry with myself. argh.
then went kfc. talked a lot of crap.
quotes of the day.
sonya:
'Huh? I didnt even laugh.'
'_________________the best.'
(this one we laugh like shit.) yingxin:
'eh. she didnt really ehem me right?'
'eh. you dont say ah, if not i post about the shampoo thing.'
julene:
'ya she very pretty. ____ not bad too. but ma'am yu ting (like duh?) still the prettiest.' (:
and got a lot more. (:
izzah:
'huh? she really put ah?' (we laugh for 1 min. Izzah you are so full of crap.)
'i like _____oops.(cover mouth).'

still got somemore. her brain is very weird today. cannot function properly. izzah got lots of ehem photos in her phone. I shall try to get all of them one day.
my legs hurts. plus that stupid cut that i got on friday cos i ran around the classrooms and got cut by the A2 board. I can't walk properly man.