|
so sleep alone tonight
WAIHAN!(:! 28th Jan. ! Cedar Girls'. ! NPCC. ! NIKE. ! 1 Magnificent M&Ms. ! 2 Metamorphosis. ! 3 Mafia. ! 4 Major Millionaire Muffin Makers. ! Prefectorial Board. |
|
|
greeting
Welcome to into-another-world.blogspot.comtagboard
affiliates
! 1PURPLEDINO/2PUKKA! 2METAMORPHOSIS(: ! 3MAFIA(: ! 4M'10(: ! ANUPA ! ARCHANA ! ATHENA ! AZWYN(: ! BRENDA ! CHARLOTTEC ! CHARLOTTEL ! CHARMAINE ! CHIYAN ! CHLOE ! CLARA ! CPB ! DAILING ! DEBORAH ! DINI(: ! ELIQAH(: ! EVELINE(: ! FAIRUZ(: ! FARHAIN ! GLENNIS(: ! HEATHER ! HUISIAN(: ! HUIXIAN ! HWEEHOON(: ! IZZAH(: ! JEANNE ! JEOKLYN ! JIAHUI ! JOLENEL ! JOLENES ! JORINA(: ! JOYT ! JULENE(: ! KASHMIIRA ! KEANNA ! LITTLEBLACKSHOES ! LJTRAVELBLOG ! LYNETTE ! MARIE ! MELISSA ! NIKE<3 ! NIZA(: ! PAMPHILA ! QIANHUI ! RAHA ! REBECCAL ! REBECCAS ! ROSALIND ! SAMANTHA ! SHARIZAH ! SHERLIN ! SHIHHUI ! SHUJIA ! SHUWEI ! SINHUI ! SONYA(: ! TESSAC ! VALERIEG ! VALERIEL ! VANESSA ! VIJAYA(: ! WENMIN ! WERNHWEE(: ! XUEMING(: ! YINGXIN(: ! YINGZHEN ! YUNYI ! ZHIHUI ! ZUNAIRAH(: archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
OKAY. is a bit late to say it now but anyway.
ya so. the leadership workshop - model the way on 18 JUNE was fun with 2M. Haha but I was the only UGLG there la. Cos I got 3 blur queens and 1 who is so busy.
We pass everything, faster than the other group except for the one that need to flip over the ponchor. Didnt get to do the million-pede but is okay. I did that during NP before. Listen to JULENE's wonderful story.
okay. end. nothing much to talk about. The leaders' invest rehearsal was okay la. I almost doze off the first part. k so because of my height, I am standing right at the end of the line. I couldnt hear the timing AT ALL. so i was super blur. I raise my hand before everyone else, then never even bow lor. HEATHER was super lame but highly entertaining. (: So JOY, KAUSHI and... followed and became retarded too. Walk to the 7 11 together. and and RACHEL got very good sense of smell. She said she smelled something nice. she said it came from her. HELLO? Rachel. I was standing beside you all along? Saw cats again. Please stop freaking me out. Thank You. |