lessons were very boring. almost sleep for all lessons. but quite slack la. still not in the mood to study yet. die liao chinese test coming soon and english oral. my oral sucks la. and chinese test is right after ATC. looking forward to ATC but not to the scoldings. I think I will stink. MONDAY WAS SUPER SLACK. first period was EL but Mrs Lam didnt report to school yet. so free period. Last period also, Mrs Franklin absent. ya but we need to prepare a play with props, blockings, costumes and blah for LIT. sheesh. Swimming was horrible. I feel so disgusted. Okay so I forgot to bring something but Rosa and Yujie got bring. Then I never la. So we decided to all dont use it. ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE. My swimming suit is okay la, at least it covers all my FATS. My hair was so sticky la even though I used shampoo when i was not allowed to. EWWW. My attire was horrible when going back to school. What you expect that?Everything was in a rush. So I came back in my slippers, hair let down (It was wet), tie not very pulled up and my uniform was totally wet like I just jump down the pool just now. I got the same swimming suit as Yujie. HAHA. Yujie felt guilty so she is going back to the gold star course. I beginner. The coach was teaching us how to salute while swimming and is totally wrong. Okay then never go recess. Want to die of hunger liao. Run around the level to ask if people want go to bedok view secondary school invest. Come back to class, I was very tired. So I slept. Then for once, the class was so quiet cos everyone was sleeping. Sleep until lao shi come. slack during chinese lesson more. Maths I almost doze off. Mr Tay was staring at me, I guessed. So he gave us some work. For once, I feel more awake so do do do... english okay la. slack also then group discussion. group with my UGLG mates. chat didnt discuss. boring life.