Yesterday was campfire. Before that we had our squad meeting from 9 am to 6pm. wow. nike, thanks. i know you all had tried your best. (: The whole day I only got erm... lunch. nvm is ok. so i guessed by campfire I stink like dunno what. didnt bath for the whole day leh. eww... rashmi came at 5+ I guessed that will be last time I will see her. will miss you rashmi, really. hope you will well in India. During campfire, I screamed. Now, I lost my voice. Is ok, at least I enjoyed myself. I am very scared now. Did we do anything wrong again? Went home and got an sms from Ying Xin. I am seriously very scared that we will get scolding again. But we really done our best. Really. Apart from that, I had 'private jokes' with eliqah during campfire. Know what? Eliqah and I didnt laugh at all but someone else. Weird.