Went to school today at 11+ to do Dnt. In school, xtra eliqah was with us. cos she and sonya went to buy cardboard for t.he IPW presentation. do the dnt structure and i am so happy that it is NOT dying. good job Wai Han! and SONYA but we spent the whole 3 hours just doing the structure. And and I realised that today, almost all nike came back to school to do music project, i think. go for extra training. didnt get to do orienteering... so sad.. cos we were slow. k i cannot deny that my square lashings is HORRIBLE. so i did a ahem 'ball' action. i bounced like a ball while ying zhen bounced a ball. I WON. cos my action is so retarded. but know what? I was suppose to do square lashings. erm... it was loose. then i swayed it around and nike laughed. oh well, so i guessed i had to retie. it was tighter but still loose. so i didnt get a point. T_T apparently we suppose to stay back but i dont have the mood cos the sky is so dark and i am tired. the whole day in school, you know. so we went home. On my way to the bus stop... 5 CATS are staring and surrounding me, yingxin, izzah. 5 cats leh! 5 cats! Want me die is it? DO you know how much I hate cats and how scary cats are???? so i screamed and screamed. PULL and PULL yingxin's bag! so yingxin was like 'WAIHAN dont pull my bag!' I heard that though but I will NEVER Let go. never. later you ppl ran away and leave me alone with the cats. I almost had a heart attack. so later, yingxin pulled me and i managed to escape from their stare. see another cat at the staircase. so yes. 6 cats in a day. i need/have to rest now.