OKAY. i am SUPER BLUR today. BEFORE SCHOOL. 1. I was suppose to ask my father to pick my mother up and I forgot. 2. I suppose to take the 55 cents on the table for my bus fare cos apparently my ezlink card is like -25cents and I cannot top up my card. But I forgot to take. IN SCHOOL. 3. My hairnet is like SUPER loose and I still wear it somemore. So dumb. But luckily got spare one in my bag so go and change. 4. Drills I did so badly. Sizing: I took a step forward instead of turning to the right and march out. ARGH. I was so pissed off by myself. Bang also cannot bang properly. Yesterday, hentak also was bouncing. What's wrong with me??? DURING CLASS. 5. Totally screwed up for Maths. Steps all correct then concluding statement wrong. y= 21 Therefore, (dunno who) is 12 years old. DURING TOP 6. Blur until like dunno what so got like an hour of sleep. Maybe is because today woke up at 5.30am. I was surprise that my eyes were not swollen (: Cos i only got 6 hours of sleep, which is a lot to you but very little to me. gg to get more sleep.