Ramya is going back to India. Going to miss her. Is ok, can still chat with her on msn (: All the best, Ramya! Bring the Pooh with you along , ya? The pooh was squashed cos I stuffed it inside my bag. But is still cute (: Went to omni theatre and share large popcorn with Sonya. Yujie, Hui Qi, Rosalind sat with us. It was cool but made a lot of noise some more in the public. As we proceeded to the theatre, Mrs Franklin came and said: Wai Han, can I have some pop corn. Me: Ya okay. (like obviously) Mrs Franklin: The few girls stole my pop corn away and ate up for me. (pointing to some girls in 2I whom I dunno) Rosalind laughed. So rude la. Ying Xin asked for the pop corn as usual, I expected that. But didnt offer to her, I offered to her friend, beside her, who I doesnt know at all. Enjoyed ourselves. Rosalind was like: WOW. Stay here dont watch the show good enough. (something like that) Then I think jiejie's seat the best lor. Got good view. Me: Jie. You lucky lor. Hui Qi: Who ask you dont want sit here one. (Dont make it so obvious can) Me: Cos I want sit with Sonya. (To sort of like save myself) Sonya: I can't move my butt, is it? HAHA. Show was quite boring. Decided to sleep like after 40min? I dunno. Then as I was about to close my eyes... DIRECTED BY ??? appeared. I was sitting comfortably, can? argh. SO annoying. Went back to the bus and listened to Felicia about how frightened she was. ' I sit at the exit there. then the door open and close and open. I thought the mummies going to come out from there. I was so scared, you know.' Oh well, Felicia, so good in imagine this type of stuff. Farewell party for Ramya. 2M cheered. Then i was like can you ppl stop cheering. Very weird. One red cross la said that I very 'saoxin'. -.-' Ate Pizza and was so full. Maybe is all the popcorn's fault. Bought lime juice and after I ordered, I realised that I had no money inside my wallet. Oh no. So luckily Sonya was there, borrowed money from her. Phew. If not will be so paiseh. And that lime juice tasted like dunno what. A mixture of lime juice and green apple. Colour is like so weird and the taste is worse. Throw away and wasted my money. I was trying hard to finish it but I cant. Dunno if tmr can go. Havent ask my mother yet. Shall ask her now. No. of days she didnt see my face: 5