|
so sleep alone tonight
WAIHAN!(:! 28th Jan. ! Cedar Girls'. ! NPCC. ! NIKE. ! 1 Magnificent M&Ms. ! 2 Metamorphosis. ! 3 Mafia. ! 4 Major Millionaire Muffin Makers. ! Prefectorial Board. |
|
|
greeting
Welcome to into-another-world.blogspot.comtagboard
affiliates
! 1PURPLEDINO/2PUKKA! 2METAMORPHOSIS(: ! 3MAFIA(: ! 4M'10(: ! ANUPA ! ARCHANA ! ATHENA ! AZWYN(: ! BRENDA ! CHARLOTTEC ! CHARLOTTEL ! CHARMAINE ! CHIYAN ! CHLOE ! CLARA ! CPB ! DAILING ! DEBORAH ! DINI(: ! ELIQAH(: ! EVELINE(: ! FAIRUZ(: ! FARHAIN ! GLENNIS(: ! HEATHER ! HUISIAN(: ! HUIXIAN ! HWEEHOON(: ! IZZAH(: ! JEANNE ! JEOKLYN ! JIAHUI ! JOLENEL ! JOLENES ! JORINA(: ! JOYT ! JULENE(: ! KASHMIIRA ! KEANNA ! LITTLEBLACKSHOES ! LJTRAVELBLOG ! LYNETTE ! MARIE ! MELISSA ! NIKE<3 ! NIZA(: ! PAMPHILA ! QIANHUI ! RAHA ! REBECCAL ! REBECCAS ! ROSALIND ! SAMANTHA ! SHARIZAH ! SHERLIN ! SHIHHUI ! SHUJIA ! SHUWEI ! SINHUI ! SONYA(: ! TESSAC ! VALERIEG ! VALERIEL ! VANESSA ! VIJAYA(: ! WENMIN ! WERNHWEE(: ! XUEMING(: ! YINGXIN(: ! YINGZHEN ! YUNYI ! ZHIHUI ! ZUNAIRAH(: archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Today, during pe lesson,
I ran 2.4km with Eliqah.
I thought that I should run first round and last one only
cos very lazy.
BUT i ran whole 3 rounds with her and...
I am so gald that she passed and won someone (:
YES, I am so proud of her. She did well.
But I actually learnt about her.
She yawned as she run.
How can someone feel sleepy when running 2.4?
So she was like: Wai Han, wait. give me 5 seconds, I need to yawn.
Me: What? Okay, 5 min only huh.
And she yawned and wasted 5 sec on that.
If not could have done so much better la.
Then she said she got stomachache.
Eliqah: Wai Han, stop. I got stomachache. I want to puke already.
Me: Dont die yet. You are doing well.
Eliqah: Cannot already. 10 sec.
And she wasted 10 sec resting.
And at the 3rd round...
Me: Eliqah, sprint all the way.
Eliqah: You want me die is it?
Me: So sprint at last part only, k?
She didnt answer, maybe she was going to die.
At the very very last part,
she sort of know that I was going to ask her to sprint.
Eliqah: I cannot already. Let me jog can.
Me: Okay. Since we still got time.
I was so scared she fail again, k.
So i pushed her from the back and yay she did it.
Eliqah, you really did very well (:
So Sonya was actually suppose to run as she wanted to lose fats
but.... nevermind. She got sth.
I pity her la.
For dnt, sianz...
Must design so many things la.
I designer or something is it?
On the way, I met her.
So i was running so quickly to avoid her.
Using my pencil case to cover my face.
Argh. Please dont let her see me.
Manage to escape (:
Dont want get scolded again.
|